WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Don't have money? With Afterpay you can buy what you want now and pay it off every fortnight over 4 equal instalments. Your order gets shipped straight away like a standard purchase and there's no interest or delays.
To make an purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
How do you use Afterpay?
- Add items you wish to buy to your cart.
- At checkout select Afterpay as your payment method. You will be redirected to Afterpay.
- Register or log in to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
The payment arrangement is made with Afterpay and they will approve payments at the time of order. For first time Afterpay customers the first payment will be charged at the time of purchase. Existing Afterpay customers' first payment will be charged 14 days from the date of purchase. If you fail to make a payment Afterpay will charge you a late payment fee of $10 and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue.
For more information visit: www.afterpay.com